Martin & Rea established in 1975 employ staff with a broad spectrum of experience, offering a wide range of technical expertise. Personnel include agricultural and environmental specialists, loss assessors, as well as financial, and business advisors. We also provide strategic advice where neccessary.
Agricultural consultancy services undertaken by this company involve farm financial planning, and agronomy services for dairy, beef, sheep, horses, arable, horticultural and forestry farmers.
These include the following:
- Agricultural Consultancy
- Land & Property and Business Transfer - Retirement
- Family Disputes & Settlements
- Agricultural Expert Witness Reports
- Rural Business Development
- Rea Property & Debt Resolution
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Mediation, Arbitration, Adjudication
- C.A.P. Reform
- Wind Farm Advice
|Richard J. Reaemail@example.com||+353 (0) 86 607 0686|